View single post by inquisitive15
 Posted: Jul 13th, 2011 02:02 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
inquisitive15

Hi,

right now I do not really feel blessed, more like a freak : ) I never never went looking for these things.

It all started with noises in my home and I finally went to a medium who recorded for the client. One day I heard things like mmm, someone tapping on the table and voices on my tape saying '' ''she is kind of strange'' she comes here consistently'' At that point I called the medium and asked him what this could be, he told me they were evps to look it up online.

Later my ex boyfriend's mother came on a tape asking to speak and asking for him; on that same day when I came home from the medium I had brought my own tape recorder and it was in a plastic bag ( as I wanted to make sure that the medium was not playing with me). When I played back the session many weeks later, I realized that the machine started itself when I enter my driveway and recorded me getting out of my car and walking to my door. I said hello to my mom's dog that I was sitting and a woman can be heard answering me ''allo'' with another woman saying someting else that I could not comprehend. I have been having all kinds of stuff pointing to him happening in my home since he broke up with me in 2008.

On Dec 29 2010 by coincidence (or not) I was driving from one city to another with my mother and her dog, and we stopped halfway to have dinner at a restaurant. The city happened to be where this woman and her son ( my ex) was from and Dec 29 is his birthday. I was not even thinking about this. After supper we went back on the highway and my mom noticed that there was music in the car but the radio was off. The dog started acting up and jumped on me on the passenger seat sniffing just my left cheek as if it was something to eat or something strange. My mother was wondering if it was her deceased boyfriend visiting. then a voice in my head told me who do you think this is , you just left this city and it is Dec 29. The next day there was a lot of noise at my mom's place where I was so I decided to record and asked who was in the car, I got the replied quite clearly ''je t'ai rĂ©pondu' ( I have answered already)

It seems like me stopping in that city on Dec 29 gave her more energy to do more. I always record her if I turn the tape recorder on. She always talk about me, my life or her son. The weird thing is that my mother and her have the same first name ( not that common) and a soundalike last name. There is a lot more about her but it appears that she also brought me a ton of spirits gradually over the last few months and now they all want to talk live via computer.

When I met the man his mother had just passed 3 weeks before and he was crying a lot. It made me so sad and I used to tell him that I wish I could bring back his mother for him. As the saying goes... be careful what you wish for.