View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Jul 13th, 2011 10:14 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

I could sit with you for hours and just listen to your experienes. I definitely relate to the phone as my doorbell (twice this morning at 10:30 and again at 12:30 rang twice each time and both times I went to the door and no one was there. This happens quite often, and also happens to one of my friends. We blammed it on something that just may occur as we become old until I did some research on it and found that it happens to people of all ages. I don't think stronger or clearer EVPS are necessarrily more reliable, but that some spirits just can manipulate the air better. If you blow up a balloon and then pull on the open side different ways, you can get various sound, and since spirit doesn't have voice boxes as we know them, they are manipulating the air and quite well at that. The boys told Rob that their lives are not as different as we would think and I've listened to the Montague recordings as well as others and they say the same thing. Perhaps the "puddle of water" and "lying" phrases weren't lies, you just happened to hear a conversation going on between two spiritual entities or they were just playing with you. As to the not so nice ones, I don't believe in evil spirits, or earthbound spirits as energy is free flowing and is not going to stay in one place forever or even a long time, so there isn't anything to be scared of. Jimmy and Tony did say they can take on physical forms at any age so if they can get enough energy to manifest, people would be able to recognize them, as is evidenced in a whole lot of pictures. Since I also believe there are many levels in the spiritual realm, again told by the boys, perhaps the not so nice spirit is still on the lowest plane and still has more lessons to learn. My daughter use to burn sage so I would say just keep doing what you are doing. Sage cleanses the air and prayer will always be heard. If fear is to be had, it should be fear of the living, not the spiritual ones. To me evil only resides in mankind as a tool of freewill, to allow us to make our choices as we walk through the journey of life. If the not so nice one comes back, just tell him to go away until he can speak nicely. I liked the "Doubting Thomas" thing because I think most people are skeptical at first until they no longer can be. One or two things we can often throw away as imagination or our eyes or ears playing tricks, but when things occur over and over again in different unexplained ways, there is no more room for doubt. Although I have gotten voices from my computer several times, nothing as consistent as what you are experiencing, although I wish I would. When it started with me I ended up putting ferrite filters on my speakers just so I would know it was not and could not come from any outside man made source. What a lucky and Blessed person you are.