View single post by inquisitive15
 Posted: Jul 13th, 2011 04:51 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
inquisitive15

Hi again,

My main concern right now is that I have no idea who I am communicating with for the most part. I received messages from my grand-mother as I recognized her voice, pronunciation and intonation, my father and my ex boyfriend's mothers whom I never met in real life and my mom's boyfriend who passed 3 years ago. But the majority of the messages come from people whom I cannot identify.

Essentially they are all telling me the same thing about my present and future life. This is fine as it is consistent with all the dreams that I have had, the mediums readings and the paranormal activity which started 3 years ago (almost on a daily basis). But I was always a skeptic about the main message. They told me on live communication ''t'es Thomas'' (you are Thomas), which is a french expression to describe one who does not believe without proofs. This could explain why it has come to this.

But on occasions they say stupid things such as ''you have a nice ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!!!, we saw it.'' or they gossip about people I do not even know ''Madame Giguere est tombée dans un trou d'eau. (Misses Giguere fell in a puddle of water) Sometimes one will say, ''he is lying'', or ''stop lying to her.''
I often ask for the not so good ones to go and once I heard ''on s'en vas-tu'' (are we leaving?)

Right now it is almost impossible for me to listen to an old EVP or old recording as after a few minutes it gets taken over.

Something very odd happened to me at work earlier during the day that I noticed that I was communicating live. I have had paranormal activity at work (a pharmacy) on occasions. My coworker told me that she could hear the phone ringing but the phones were not ringing as they are louder and the lights come on on the phone when it rings. She was very confused by that.

About half an hour later, I heard the same thing. Later that day is when I started communicating live, but this was never my intention. One of my EVP actually says ''a la pharmacie, ca a sonné'' (at the pharmacy it rang)

I would like to know if the louder and clearer EVPs are from more reliable sources other than accounting for clarity or does it matter ? How does one protect from communicating with not so good souls ? I burn sage and ask for protection and will play love music before and after, but what do people do before recording ?

I am glad I found this forum as I feel very isolated with this. thank you.