View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Jul 12th, 2011 10:26 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Your experiences are amazing. Robin told me and I've read it many, many times that there are several levels that one can work themselves up to in the spiritual realm. That makes sense to me because of all the frequencies and vibration in the universe, and spirit is energy. Rob is my transitioned daughter. When she was here, she use to be able to see and speak to spirits, so my son and grandson would tell her a lot and then she would tell me what they said. Time, space, and numbers aren't important to them so I can see why they would rather spend their visit wanting to talk about other things. I've always believed that spirit shares our space so them sitting on the floor also makes sense to me. I know they can read thoughts because thoughts are actually an energy field too, because my son and grandson, who transitioned before my daughter, told my daughter although they can hear me talk to them in my head, it would be helpful if I spoke outloud because that would make it easier for them. There are groups out there that deal exclusively with two way verbal communication like in the Scole Experiments and Montague Keene. You might want to check these and others out, but please don't leave this forum because I would love to hear more of your sessions. Is there anyway you can use another recorder and record them? I'm glad you said that one spoke in Spanish because one of my speaker sessions had two men talking, one was definitely speaking a foreign language that I could not understand, but the second man said "five" a few times, unless in another language "five" means something else, but I took it as English as it didn't seem to have an accent to it. You are greatly Blessed having this type of communication. Please tell us more.