View single post by inquisitive15
 Posted: Jul 12th, 2011 08:43 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
inquisitive15

Hi

At this point I have no idea who they are or were. The first time I asked for a name, one replied, (ca cest pas gentil)''this is not nice''. They told me they were sent by a saint but I could not make out the name. They kept talking about having a file with them and their office. I asked them if they were angels, they told me that they were in between.

I asked if a particular person was there and they told me she was skipping this session as it was not private enough for her. Then I asked how many of you are here and they told me 36, I communicated for 4 hours like this the first time and kept asking how many and the number during the session was changing all the time, but then they told me to stop asking the number. They told me many times that they were sitting on the floor ( I have never heard of this) and that it was hot. I asked them if they wanted the AC turned on or to open the windows. They asked me to just open the windows. Then I said ''here I opened the windows for you'', then one asked if I broke the glass.

Interestingly, they know a lot about what is going on in my body, my surrounding, my life even in my heart and my head. One time one told me to go empty my bladder as I was holding it not to lose the communication. One told me to get going for my practice as I was going to be late but the computer will stay there.

They said'' l'amour ca s'enterre, il y a de l'ouvrage ici'' ( love can be burried, there is a lot of work to be done here), they asked me if I could forgive one person in particular. I told them yes. Then one replies that the sound of my words was not convincing.

It seems like as time goes by during a session the quality and sincerity of the speakers decline and doing this has been giving me constant headaches.  The EVPs that are clear and relevant I save them right away on audacity but sometimes they change before I am even able to do so. I am not saving each EVP as it would take too long.

The weirdest thing that I have is an EVP saying the name of the daughter of an old boyfriend ( the one I am supposed to forgive). Turned on reverse it stated he is crazy about her (which he totally is at the expense of his other daughter). The odd thing is that he is alive but the voice sounded exactly like his. I could convince anyone who knows him that this was him recording himself.

During my 4 hours, I started getting live messages in spanish, then I asked them to speak French, the Spanish stopped but one said, ''c'est pas Paris'' (this is not Paris).

I could go on and on. This is all very new to me, but I am here to talk to people with similar experiences who understand the process.

I was somehow confortable with static EVPs on tapes but live communication is a bit overwhelming for me. I feel that this must be quite important for them to come to communicate this way as I was never looking for this, they found me and started slowly and worked their way up to live communication.