View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 11th, 2011 03:55 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Welcome~~!

I'd like to hear more specific experiences that you may have had!  I am grateful that I have never had to encounter anything more than a few extremely bad tempered spirits,  but nothing evil.  When I hear stories like this, they always seem to be preceeded by someone attempting to contact and pull in unsavory entities, whether it be out or curiousity or specifically to align themselves with the dark side.

A couple of years ago , I attended a seminar given by a local MI Reverand that dealt with excorcisms, and one of the featured speakers was a fellow named Randy(I forget his last name, sorry!) whom as a young man, had gotten ahold of a book of Spells and info regarding the dark side, and went and picked a name of a demon, and summoned it forward, and he told of how it had impacted his life, all the places he had lived, and the total hell(excuse my pun) he went thru it getting released from it.  He actually ended up writing a book about it.  At this seminar we had the chance to listen to a supposed demon speaking with a family that had welcomed it into their household, it was ultra creepy, it spoke in a falsetto voice,( we laughed at first, it sounded like Michael Jackson crossed with Damian!) but what it spoke was unbelievably sickening!  It was this Rev's personal record of what he had to do to get this family to not allow this 'demon' to have just settled into the families everyday life.  At the conclusion of the seminar, the Rev was still working diligently with the totally dysfunctional family, still trying to rid the place of this evil entity.

I guess the rule of thumb is, be careful what you ask for! 

Last edited on Jul 11th, 2011 03:56 AM by Spider