View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 10th, 2011 08:11 AM
Full Topic
Spider

Hi Ya Debbie~~  I am under the impression that things aint as great as first thought, the more I hear and interact, that seems to be kind of what happens, maybe only to some, but is sure is a reoccuring theme.  Imagine this, remember no body involved, hearing things said like, "I am so hot", "He is in a lot pf pain", and I ask, "Emotional?", and hear the reply, "No physical".  I heard that one just a while back in a session I did here at home.  Also, "I sure am hungry", during a session when I was recording while I was cooking!  These are all physical sensations, is it still felt once the physical body is gone but for only some?    But  in the bigger picture, I was told that when "they" saw the light, it disappeared too fast to go into?  Weird, huh?  I have a theory on that one, I wonder if our physical bodies emit a fianl big surge of energy of sorts which is perceieved as "the light", and it enables them to see other spirit forms at the time, like maybe their family, freinds, etc., at transition time.  I am still kind of on the fence about exactly what really happens, I keep hearing conflicting situations!!  I secretly hope things are going to be better on the other side, because this life can get to a person after awhile!!