View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 10th, 2011 03:47 AM
Full Topic
Spider

I did listen to the recordings, and there is definitely spirit presence thru out.  It is just so sad that to think that there must be a lot of people in spirit out there, totally confused as to what they are suppose to be doing now, that they are in transition. especially children.  My only hope there is some sort of adult supervision going on, in my minds eye, when a child suddenly transitions, and he or she is alone without family (living or deceased) I can picture that child stnading there crying and bewildered, looking around for comfort, just as you see sometimes when a child is temporarily lost and separated from their parents.  Because our personalities follow us to the other side, those nuturing people in spirit hopefully come forth and take up for that child.

I have been fascinated for years, listening to very old recordings, old reel to reel, and be able to listen to the EVP's that are peppered thru out the recordings.   The greatest ones I heard were the Slave Narratives, from the Library of Congress.  You can hear all this talking going on while the person is being interviewed.  Awesome!

Any media that records the human voice is pretty much an open book when it comes to capturing EVP, I guess you just have to be aware of it going on, and listen.