View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Jul 8th, 2011 03:00 PM
Full Topic
dkenda

Yes, I definitely think they're contributing to her energy...the spirit world has rallied around her.  My aunt sees and hears spirit- she 'connected' with Caylee in mid-2008 and was shocked by the overwhelming etheric response (she feels the toddler was moved from another location).  Aunt S. told the Orlando police exactly what they would find- duct tape around her face, black plastic bag, the condition of the body, that she was submerged in water- spirit 'showed' my aunt that a male of slim build helped deposit the remains into a small lake within the property limits of a cemetery.  She gave all of her info to an Orlando reporter in October 2008 who dismissed it by saying, "No Body, No Case."  One detail really confused her- spirit insisted there was something about "sacred heart" "sacred heart" she had me running down leads all over Orlando- turned out to be the heart sticker on the duct tape. :sad:

I picked Caylee up on recording within the last year and a half and she was accompanied by an older female spirit that time as well.  She's a sweetie. 

Did you listen to the recording between Casey and her parents? -Very dramatic and punctuated with mature spirit voices.

Kenda