View single post by Sparkz
 Posted: Jun 14th, 2011 01:29 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Sparkz

Much thanks, Keith - great work on that youtube video I saw 4 years ago or so, BTW. It's what rekindled my spark of interest in ITC as a valid medium for which to pursue my personal quest.... intuition. Fired up the RS 12-587 for the first time last night.

Success I guess, and without making a resonator/echo box, had directly plugged in my can headphones. Opened with a small greeting: "Hello, one and all. I am here to observe and learn. School me."

Rather than seeking interaction, I was listening to what would come through. Amazing to hear my name called in a warm, welcoming tone across three channel skips. Many hello's. A greeting or two - perhaps a more "educated" person. Rare and few between choice 4 letter words which I passed off as background chatter from more Earthbound types/lower vibrational critters and people.

But then it got very curious...

Scanning FM after announcing my intention to switch bands - in a spirit of "Follow me, please keep up!" the radio scanned on and again, a few, very clear callings of my name. One kept insisting on using my *middle name*.(Very curious as I am named after an Angel) Again I requested that they understand I am just here to listen, not seeking interaction; it's just an open mic/channel, all are welcome. And that's when the most curious coincidence occurred...

The scan would HALT on this one frequency, every time I started the scan again manually. The station was so weak as to not be any reason to halt there but I turned around as if to enter back into my house. That's when it came in clear as day - a radio program on a local news talk radio at 4:00 AM in which the subject was the appearance and occurrence of people making contact with their angels and guardian spirits. In particular such apparitions are becoming so much more common as of late. Signs, and sometimes physical interaction AND evidence. (Allegedly, they have a massive sense of humor) I listened, fascinated....and indeed, I was "taken to school". I was reminded yet once again to thank those that guide and protect and are always present, though we tend to forget about them. I took it as a clear sign to bolster existing ties with them before I delve any deeper into ITC so actively.

I thanked them after sitting in the dark, transfixed by the program, inviting them to work with me much more closely as I go into uncharted research. I closed the radio session though listening to terrestrial, everyday mundane talk radio with a "Ending conversation with y'all, go home - time to close up shop." and with a mental imagery of closing a doorway, disbanding anything negative within my vicinity and a whispered thank you to my guides/guardians/divinity...

So, yes, for now - bootcamp 101 and remembering the basics first - look for the signs and positive feedback from those that are always with me and protect me first - then practice the envisioning of protective light and love before we kick the tires and light some fires. :D

EDIT: For spellink und gr8er ghrammer

Last edited on Jun 14th, 2011 01:37 PM by Sparkz