View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: May 27th, 2011 04:52 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Actually it happens both from internal speakers and external speakers. At the times of that particular voice video I did not have the external speakers yet, but my newest computer doesn't even have an internal speaker so now I use external ones. I know it is weird so I did do a lot of research on how wireless equipment and radio towers can affect TVs and computers, as well as other things, but have been able to rule everything out exept for the possibility of some neighbor having a two way radio, but once I had the ferrite filters put on all pieces of the speaker and tower (the older tower that did have an internal speaker), the computer people assured me that would take care of that problem as no outside frequency should happen with the filters. Guess they were wrong as I have now gone through 3 different computers putting out voices, sounds, musical notes, and turning themselves on as I sit on the other side of the room watching TV. All three computers do such odd things but then my ink cartridge on my printer moves by itself across the roller. I've ruled out any spike that may be caused because of updates or auto clean of files because I have them set for 5:00 and 6:00 A.M., and there is no schedule so-to-speak as to when things happen in the day, early or late evening very sporatically. Since I have a lot of EMF, K11, pod, compass, therometer, Yoki, and other equipment, I do know that they do go off which shows there is extra energy around my desk area at those times that is not there any other time. I have repeatedly gauged the EM field from top to bottom of this house, including the basement to make sure nothing is coming from the basement or fuse box and leaking upward. It is a real mystery to me, but actually something very fun to watch and listen to.