View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: May 26th, 2011 10:30 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

I know it happened on July 4 because you can hear one of my neighbor's shooting a gun in celebration. I believe it was 2009. I'll check on YouTube and see if the year is there. If it was 2008 I will reply again and let you know. I started getting a lot of this type of phenomenon from my speaker so I added ferrite cores just to make sure nothing naturally man made like short wave radios, police scanners or anything else could get through to my speakers so I can rule things like that out. Although I was told by the computer store the ferrite cores would absolutely stop everything - they were wrong. One night I had two men talking, one had a foreign language and the other spoke English, and one time it sounded like a paranormal show from England because a man was talking about spirits and he had an English accent, that is why I thought maybe I was picking up a neighbor's TV or something and got the ferrite cores. Mostly I get musical tones, or songs coming out of it that have special emotional meanings to me. One time I got a male voice that said "It will be okay". It sounded so clear like there was a man in the room talking to me but it was very reassuring in sound and I know I got scared, not because of the voice, but in wondering what was going to happen that would make someone want to tell me that. Unbeknownst at that time, a few days later I found out what was going to happen and I was so upset and needed those words of comfort because the incident that upset me already happened but I just didn't know it at the time. Please let me know why you asked when this happened as now you have my interest peaked.