View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: May 9th, 2011 04:26 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: Here it is without any enhancements. There is the child (or female) at near start of this clip...she speaks 3 or 4 words (possible that it is actually 2 voices), the 2nd a more mature female. There is also 4 high pitched "metalic" sounds in here too.

I haven't come to any conclusions...just something for anyone to work on or suggest.

Here's another one...of course it doesn't prove much yet...

It is a male voice and all I can understand is the first word "nonsense"....

there is more and I might have clipped out some of it. Starts around 51 seconds to 1:01 minute/seconds.

NOTE: This has been run through DENOISER (demo)

Sorry.....never mind people>>>>

I thought it would forward the recording here also, so that I could give the area of my description in my upload to help point out were the word "nonsense" was located...If you want to look back over my previous text with upload of the recording mentioned....the word I hear is around the 1 second mark in MY upload of is recording after running through Denoiser. *But is going to be very difficult if not "impossible" to hear. Just thought I would try and clarify because I had a little bit of trouble myself just now trying to hear it again. It's there...but hidden I guess.

Good Luck to ALL this Spring/Summer :)

Last edited on May 9th, 2011 04:32 PM by clockdryve