View single post by Briah
 Posted: May 7th, 2011 03:35 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Briah

Well what an experience NS! I too have my own personal spirit attachment experience which lasted for about 7 years which I will remember for the rest of my life. I wont go into it here as it reasonably in depth but what I will offer what helped me. Im not sure if youre still having problems as it has been sometime since your original post but I thought I would reply anyway. My experience was an extremely difficult and very distressing time in my life so I cant but try to help in some way.

Make sure you a good lifestyle (as much as you can with your current health problems), no drug and excessive alcohol. Get lets of fresh air and as much exercise as possible. Surround yourself with positivity, and find a support network and preferably some sort of spiritual counselor or other professional who can work with you and help you clear anything you need to in person. Cease all paranormal investigative activity and close down (psychically). Embrace a higher power, God/Goddess or whatever it is you believe in, have faith you will get through this and do not let the FEAR win! Not sure what your spiritual practice is (you mentioned Wicca which I am very familiar with) but try something very grounding and basic (less is more. Accept your abilities and stop questioning them. Keep up with the meditation.

This is all pretty basic advice which Im sure youre aware of but I thought it wouldnt hurt to mention them anyway.

I hope your negative experiences soon become distant memories!

Briah :)

Last edited on May 7th, 2011 03:36 AM by