View single post by NKiernan
 Posted: Apr 21st, 2011 10:21 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NKiernan

Lance

The day that was recorded Paul and I were in the garage watching a show on the apparitions of the Virgin Mary in Egypt in 1968.    The History Channel had a professional skeptic claiming the sightings were caused by 'earthquake gases'.    On the recording you hear us laughing at his stupidity and just before we shut the television off Paul says "Oh blow it out your ***.  .   We then left the garage, to clean up the house a bit.   We were unaware the recorder had somehow been turned on.    After an hour we came back to the garage from the house.  I noticed the light on my SonyICD-SX57 was blinking and realized it had been recording. So, just out of curiosity download the recording.    Within 45 seconds of our leaving the garage the voices began and continued for 45 minutes. After spending the rest of that day and night listening to the recording we realized it was a warning of an impending knife attack by a 'Criminal in the neighborhood'.  Two weeks later we found out a man on our street had been attacked and stabbed while walking his dog in the field up the street from our house.    The attack was unprovoked and the assailant was never apprehended.  Until this recording I had also been waking my dog there. The day after hearing this recording and for the next few months both Paul and I would walk the dog together.   Who knows what might have happened if I hadn't heeded the warning.  Here is the very start of the recording.

"There's something to happen        Not long        A criminal    There's a criminal in your neighborhood"

http://www.box.net/shared/g5eeqzo692

Neil

Last edited on Apr 21st, 2011 10:22 AM by NKiernan